Part 1 – Configuration on LastPass Dashboard
- Open the LastPass Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Zoom to search the LastPass Catalog. Select Zoom from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section: “Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the LastPass Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
Part 2 – Configuration on Zoom
- Open a new tab on your browser and log in to your Zoom profile, using the following hyperlink:
- Select and enable ”Single Sign-on”.
- In order to enable the ”Single Sign-on” using SAML, you need to apply for your own vanity URL; it takes a few days to get it approved by the Zoom support team.
- Once you have your vanity URL approved, go ahead and continue this configuration. Select ”Single Sign-on”.
- Enter the information as follows:
Sign In URL: Entity ID you copied from LastPass dashboard in part 1.
Sign Out URL: Logout Url you copied from LastPass dashboard.
Identity Provider Certificate: copy and paste contents of the certificate file you downloaded, WITHOUT its header and footer parts, just the main text
Select the default user type. In the example below the default is set to “Basic”.
- Save all changes.
Part 3 – Finalizing SSO Configuration
- Go back to the browser tab where you have the LastPass Admin Dashboard open.
- Expand the SP section, paste the following URL in the ACS URL text box:
- Click on “Save”.
Zoom is now configured! At this point, you can assign users to Zoom. Please see the Assign Users page for instructions.