Part 1 – Configuration on LastPass Dashboard
- Open the LastPass Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type RolePoint to search the LastPass Catalog. Select RolePoint from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section: “Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the LastPass Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
Part 2 – SSO Configuration on RolePoint
Contact the RolePoint support team and request to enable SAML. A member of the support team will reach out to help you with the process.
Part 3 – Finalizing SSO Configuration
- Go back to the browser tab where you have the LastPass Admin Dashboard open.
- Expand the “Service Provider” section and paste the “ACS” and “Entity ID” you copied from the RolePoint website.
- Click on “Advanced Setup” section if you have to set up advanced settings for RolePoint.
- Click on “Save”.
RolePoint is now configured! Please see the Assign Users page for instructions on assigning users to RolePoint.