Part 1 – Configuration on LastPass Dashboard
- Open the LastPass Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Zendesk to search the LastPass Catalog. Select Zendesk from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section: “Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the LastPass Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
Part 2 – SSO Configuration on Zendesk
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Zendesk agent account using the following hyperlink:
- Click on ”Admin”.
- Select the “Security” option from the left side menu.
- On the next page select Single Sign-on, and check the SAML checkbox.
- Enter SAML SSO URL, Certificate fingerprint and Remote Logout URL that you copied from the LastPass dashboard. Save changes.
Part 3 – Finalizing SSO Configuration
- Go back to the browser tab where you have the LastPass Admin Dashboard open.
- Expand the “Service Provider” section and paste the following URL in the “ACS” text box: https://yourworkdomain.zendesk.com/access/saml
- Click on “Save”.