Part 1 – Configuration on LastPass Dashboard
- Open the LastPass Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type G Suite to search the LastPass Catalog. Select G Suite from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section: “Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the LastPass Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
You can also select just one app at a time, such as Gmail, Calendar, etc. The instructions are the same for both use cases (full Google App Suite vs. a single app).
Part 2 – SSO Configuration on G Suite
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Google admin console.
- Click on ”Security”.
- Select “Set up single sign-on” option.
- Scroll down to select “Setup SSO with third-party identity provider”.
- Enter the following information:
Sign In Page URL: SSO End Point copied from LastPass Dashboard
Sign-out page URL: Logout URL copied from LastPass Dashboard
Change password URL: SSO End Point copied from LastPass Dashboard
Certificate: upload the certificate you downloaded from LastPass
- Then save the changes.
Part 2 – Finalizing SSO Configurations
- Go back to the browser tab where you have the LastPass Admin Dashboard open.
- Expand the “Service Provider” section and paste the following URL in the ACS URL text box:
- Click on “Save”.
G Suite is now configured! Please see the Assign Users page for instructions on assigning users to G Suite.