Part 1 – Configuration on LastPass Dashboard
- Open the LastPass Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type GoToMeeting to search the LastPass Catalog. Select GoToMeeting from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section: “Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the LastPass Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
Part 2 – Configuration on GoToMeeting
Log in to the Organization Center at https://organization.logmeininc.com.
- In the “Identity Provider” tab, choose “Manual“.
- Enter the following information copied from LastPass dashboard:
Sign-in page url: https://identity.lastpass.com/SAML/SSOService
Sign-out page url: https://identity.lastpass.com/Login/Logout
Identity Provider Entity ID: https://identity.lastpass.com
Certificate: Downloaded from LastPass dashboard
- Click “Save“.