Part 1 – Configuration on LastPass Dashboard
- Open the LastPass Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Egnyte to search the LastPass Catalog. Select Egnyte from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section: “Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the LastPass Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
Part 2 – Configuration on Egnyte
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Egnyte account:
- Click on the icon on the upper right side, and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to “Single Sign-On Authentication” and set up the configuration as follows:
Single Sign-on Authentication: SAML 2.0
Identity Provider: CUSTOM POST
Identity Provider Login URL: SSO End Point copied from the LastPass dashboard
Identity Provider Entity ID: Entity ID copied from the LastPass dashboard
Identity Provider Certificate: Please open the Certificate file you downloaded in part 1 using a text editor, copy its contents and paste here
Default User Mapping: Email
- “Save” changes.
Part 3 – Finalizing SSO Configuration
- Go back to the browser tab where you have the LastPass admin dashboard open.
- Expand the “Service Provider” section and paste the following URL in “ACS” text box:
Egnyte is now configured! Please see the Assign Users page for instructions on assigning users to Egnyte.