Part 1 – Configuration on LastPass Dashboard
- Open the LastPass Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Dropbox to search the LastPass Catalog. Select Dropbox from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section: “Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the LastPass Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
Part 2 – Configuration on Dropbox
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Dropbox administrator account using the following hyperlink:
- Click on ”Setting” and choose “Single sign-on“.
- Select “Enable single sign-on”. You can choose between “Optional” and “Required”, based on your company security requirements.
- Enter the information as follows:
Identity provider sign-in URL: https://identity.cloud.lastpass.com/SAML/SSOService (copied from LastPass Dashboard)
Certificate: upload the certificate that you downloaded in part 1.
- “Save changes“.
Part 3 – Finalizing SSO Configuration
Dropbox is now configured! At this point, you can assign users to Dropbox. Please see the Assign Users page for instructions.