Part 1 – Configuration on LastPass Dashboard
- Open the LastPass Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Box to search the LastPass Catalog. Select Box from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section: “Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the LastPass Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
Part 2 – Configuration on LastPass
- Please submit a ticket with Box support to have your SSO enabled, using the following hyperlink:
- Edit the ticket as follows:
Enter your company domain in the “Company Box Subdomain” field.
Select “Other with Metadata” in the “Who is your Identity Provider” drop-down list.
Attach the Metadata XML file you’ve downloaded in step 3 to this ticket, Box team will need to have this info in order to set your Identity Provider.
Please type an email in the “SAML Attribute: User’s email” field. Submit this ticket.
Part 3 – Finalizing SSO Configuration
- Expand the SP section, paste the following URL into the ACS URL text box:
- Click on “Save”.
- Once you receive a response from Box team that your SSO had been enabled, your set up is complete! Please see the Assign Users page for instructions on assigning users to Box.