Part 1 – Configuration on LastPass Dashboard
- Open the LastPass Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Asana to search the LastPass Catalog. Select Asana from the drop-down menu.
- Under the section: “Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the LastPass Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
Part 2 – Configuration on Asana
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Asana administrator account using the following hyperlink:
- Click on your domain on the right-hand side, and select settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the dialog that pops up, please select “Administration”.
- Select the third option under Authentication “Members must log in via SAML”.
- Edit the settings as follows:
Sign In Page URL: SSO End Point that you copied from LastPass dashboard.
Certificate: upload the certificate file you downloaded in part 1.
- “Save” all the changes.
Part 3 – Finalizing SSO Configuration
- Go back to the browser tab where you have the LastPass admin dashboard open.
- Expand the Service Provider section, paste the following URL into the ACS URL text box:
- Click on “Save”.
Asana is now configured! At this point, you can assign users to Asana. Please see the Assign Users page for instructions.